Thursday, September 11, 2014

Attempting to get into Blogging Again

So much has happened since I last blogged.... Had a VERY rough winter healthwise, but I am doing so much better now. This is what has been happening at my home.
New garden beds being built for planting early next spring.
My free-range hens are enjoying scratching in the weeds and underbrush.
The water hydrants I had put in last summer are very handy so close to the hen houses.
I now have eggs for sale!
Pretty Boy McCoy watches over his flock carefully, and I think the hens are happy
 
I did have to let my goats go because of the affect of the arthritis flare-up on my hands and wrists last winter. The rabbits and turkeys are gone as well to lighten the load. We all have to make tough choices at times. I choose to be content with my chicken flocks and gardens.
 
Here are some other "hens and chicks"
Have a blessed day!
Ps 103: 1-5
 
 

No comments: